“I had so many deep theological questions from my students, I decided to call in David to help answer their questions… He did an amazing job!”
“I have been exposed to quite a lot of worldview-type classes, but I can say without hesitation that Mr. Vogel’s are the best I’ve ever encountered.”
About David Vogel
- Host of Answers for Ambassadors apologetics podcast and videos
- Author of The Truth with Love: A Christian’s Guide to Talking About Homosexuality and Gay Marriage
- Blogger at DavidVogel.net
- Teacher with ten year’s experience in the classroom
- Deacon, adult Sunday School teacher, and nursing home ministry speaker at a Reformed Presbyterian church in North Carolina
Most of these topics are suitable for 1-2 hour sessions for an adult or teenage audience, with optional discussion and Q&A time. Topics can also be combined for longer or multi-day events.
- Understanding Apologetics
- Apologetic Responses: Mormons, Jehovah’s Witnesses, Muslims, Buddhists, Hindus, or Atheists
- Evidence for the Historicity of the Bible
- Understanding the Development of the Biblical Canon
- Arguments for God’s Existence: Cosmological, Teleological, Moral, and More
- Answering the Problem of Evil
- Understanding Old Testament Law Today
- The Bible on Homosexuality and Same-Sex Marriage
- Politics and the Christian
Use the player below to listen to one part of a lecture series on apologetics and world religions. This session was about historical reasons for believing the Gospel accounts are accurate.
Contact me at email@example.com with questions or to set up an event. I do not usually charge for appearances, but I do ask for a chance to mention my website and opportunities to support my work. A love offering is welcome from hosts that can afford it, and I may need travel expenses if you are outside central North or South Carolina.